Brandweer gasalert extreme O2 BW Technologies - niet getest - 4,5 x 2 x 9,5 cm - origineelArticle number: 5047923. F4
Dit is een originele gasdetector van het merk BW Technologies. De afmeting is 4,5 x 2 x 9,5 cm.
We hebben een nieuwe batterij bijgesloten, maar de detector gaat direct loeien zodra je hem aan zet. Hij lijkt dus defect.
Het model is GAXT-X-DL-2.
Hij verkeert in een goede, gebruikte staat.
U ontvangt het exemplaar van de foto
A durable, reliable gas detector, the GasAlert Extreme series by BW Technologies provide portable, single-gas monitors that are ideal for personnel that need to monitor the air quality of their environment. They are rugged enough for continuous use, but small enough to stay out of the employee's way. The long run-time of the field-replaceable battery, and the ability to replace and calibrate the sensor on-site (with MicroDock II Test and Calibration accessory) decrease downtime that you may experience with other brands. The user-configurable settings (including language, alarm mode, calibration timer, and more) make the Gas Alert Extreme perfect for use in many industries and applications.
0-1 ppm Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) Monitor with a 0.01 ppm resolution.
Along with the benefits and abilities mentioned above, the Gas Alert Extreme also inherits many of the features that you have come to expect as standards from BW:
- Real-time gas concentrations via continuous LCD
- Comfortable to wear due to its compact and lightweight design
- Water Resistant
- Simple, automatic calibration when combined with the MicroDock II Test and Calibration accessory
- Self-Tests on boot up for full-functionality (see table below)
- Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
In addition, features of the GasAlert Extreme monitor family include:
- Vibrating alarm in addition to audible/visual alarms
- Internal datalogging
- Built-in languages include: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese
- Passcode protection to prevent tampering
GasAlert Extreme Standard Specifications
|Tests||Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms on activation. Battery (continuous)|
Compatible with the Sampler motorized pump.
| Typical Battery|
|1.5 year battery life (typical) with replaceable 3V battery.|
|Ratings||EMI / RFI: Complies with EMC Directive 89/336/EEC IP 66/67|
| Certifications and |
UL: Class I, DIv. 1, Gr. A, B, C, D
American Bureau of Shipping
ATEX: CE II 1 G T4
IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4
CE (European Conformity)